Sunday, November 21, 2010

My life and Seoul in Korea- my kids!! xo





























I can not get enough of these kids- I have watched them grow so much in the short time I've been here. I can't even imagine leaving them...when I first came in, some wouldn't even speak. Now they can read, spell, have conversations about what they did on the weekend- they are so smart! They are a beautiful bunch of children- a handful at times, yes, but nonetheless, I love them each differently. They are all so unique and different- obviously I have some I feel stronger connections to, but I still love them all the same. A couple are just so loveable, always telling me, "Miss Mandy you are a princess today" or "Miss Mandy I love that ______ you're wearing!". They are so cute- AND SMART! As stressful as some days can be, being a teacher is truly my passion and inspiration. At the end of the day when a child comes up to you, looks you in the eye and gives you the biggest hug they can while telling you that they love you, it erases all the other stuff that happened (nose picking, tattle tailing, whining, not sitting in their seats, not raising their hand, scribbling in their books...the usual)......xo

No comments:

Post a Comment