Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kids and their words....

Me: Where do pineapples grow?
Child: PINE TREE!! (


Me: What rhymes with dart?
Child: Part, start, shart
Me: What's a shart??
Child: Ohhh teachaaa, I dunno?

Me: Plain Jane is a girl who is "plain", nothing special...
Child: Ohhhh you mean like PlainBoy?
Me: What's PlainBoy?!
Child: Ohhh teacha, you know, he only wear panties!! (


Child: I have a tooth eating bug in my mouth!!
Me: A WHAT?!
Other child: Nooooo teacher- she means a cavity!!


Me: Americans are very patriotic, do you know what that means?
Child: That they are fat? (< perhaps that's how they view North Americans? haha)

Writing prompt: Think about the best teacher you have ever had. Why is he or she the best teacher?...

Child #1 partial response...:
My best teacher I ever had is Mandy teacher. Mandy teacher leads our group nicely. Our class usually be loud and noisy so she is little scary. But I think being scary in the bad attention of the class is a teacher work and she does it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment